the best garden centre near me

garden centre , plant nursery near me , the best garden centre near me
This pallet garden is simple to form and appears really effective hanging on a fence within the backyard, or just sitting on a patio. Pallets are pretty easy to induce hold and appearance great with almost anything planted in them whether or not it's succulents, flowers or herbs and veges.

What you'll need:
A pallet (you can usually pick an old one up from the side of the road free in industrial areas)
White house paint (optional as you may prefer to keep yours natural)
Screws
Extra prices of wood (decking timber was the right width for my pallet)
Plants that don’t require plenty of water
Soil
Some sheets of plastic for lining (optional if you would like it to last longer)
Staple gun (optional to connect lining if you're using lining)
garden centre , plant nursery near me , the best garden centre near me

STEP 1
When your choosing your pallet attempt to opt for one that needs as little work as possible. The one I used was perfect once I flipped it onto it’s back because it only required slats for the underside of every planter box. Measure and cut pieces of wood to make planter boxes at each level and screw them on. you will be at an advantage removing slats from the prevailing pallet and placing them on the front to stay the country feel.

STEP 2
Water down your white paint 2 parts water to 1 part paint and brush it on everywhere. The pallet should be quite poris and soak the paint in giving it a white wash look.

STEP 3
Once it’s dry, cut your plastic to size and staple on to the within of every planter pocket. bring to an end any excess pieces of plastic. now could be probably a decent time to hold your pallet planter so it's not too heavy once soil has been added. Add your plants and fill remaining spots with extra soil. I used I lots of plants that I had lying around that needed a home, in hindsight maybe too many! you'd probably use less and that i think they might look much nicer grouped together in their various forms.