Herb Garden Using Galvanized Planters

The theme for this month was to do something outside and yes, it was that vague of a challenge. We wanted to leave the challenge open for interpretation and let the creative juices flow. And we were lucky enough to be joined by two guest designers this month, Emilie of Shell and Chinoiserie and Kari from Kari-Joy! I can’t wait to show you my little project for this month so let’s get to it!

There has been a lot of things going on in my backyard this month, mainly a brand new deck and pergola being added on. And sure, I could have totally showed that as my project for this month but that wouldn’t really be fair since this idea of the Year of Change Challenge is to complete small projects that make a big impact. Instead there was this one little nook on my house that looked sad, and desperate for something to make it pretty. In my ideal world, where I built this house from the beginning, I would have put a water fountain into this wall. How cool would that have been?

See More Here