Homemade Garlic-Mint Garden Insect Spray


And now the vine is growing like trumpet vines are supposed to (that would be out-of-control, for those not familiar with trumpet vines, ha!), full of lovely leaves and new growing tips. I think this thing has grown 3 feet in just a couple weeks, that’s how much the insects had stunted it.

So, are you dying to know what is in the spray and how to make it? It’s super easy and uses easy-to-find (or grow) ingredients – I created it up by combining a couple of sources, none of which had a clear ‘recipe’ (though I’m crediting a main source below) so I’m writing it out for you so you can make it whenever you need it. I’m so happy to gift this to your garden, ’cause I think you’re going to love it as much as I do.

Oh, and the mint? It makes this smell good – no yucky concoction here for you to suffer through.